Saturday 30 April 2011

Happy, Happy Birthday …

 

MOET & CHANDON CHAMPAGNE COUTURE

Oops! I am a little squiffy on champers as I type this. It's my birthday today ....

Yaaay!  Champagne lunch (thanks in-laws) and pressies (thanks in-laws, children and husband).  (This is beginning to sound like an Oscar speech!!)

Seriously, I've had a really good,  nay fantastic day thanks to my loved ones, who were determined to make it a good day.  It's not a special birthday for me, but being that I've had an exceptionally tough, tough year, they decided to make it really special for me.  And it has been.  Trouble is, now I want to sleep, but I can't I've got a special dinner tonight (thanks husband).  So I'm going to do my best not to nod off.  Can't guarantee it though, my eyes feel really heavy.  Ah well, maybe just 40 winks!

Love and Hugs Radders xxx

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you! It sounds like you've had a fantastic day - the champagne sounds marvellous!

    I hope you get to enjoy lots of cake and cuddles :)

    Have a wonderful rest-of-the-day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks VintagePretty - I had a lovely birthday, the champagne, courtesy of mum and dad-in-law was indeed marvellous; it went with a lovely barbecue lunch. Not sure where my cake is, hoping to get it back today and indulge a bit more. Thanks for your lovely comment. Hope you are well. Love and Hugs Radders x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A belated happy birthday to you - and a birthday that falls on a weekend is always very special!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Louise for your kind birthday wishes. Love and Hugs Radders x

    ReplyDelete