Tuesday 19 April 2011

I feel like the door is closed to me and I want to know why …

Maybe this post isn’t as positive as it should be, I’ll apologise for that before I get going.  I am unemployed … There I’ll get up of my chair and say it “My name is Radders and I’m unemployed”.  I was made redundant just before Christmas and haven’t managed to find anything else yet.  Partly due to the fact that there’s a recession on and partly due to the fact that there just aren’t that many vacancies out there.  Also, I see great vacancies but just don’t have the confidence to go for them.

I have decided to take positive proactive steps to change this.  That tome on my bookshelves  on Career Management (Yes, you – the one gathering dust at the end of the shelf!) is going to get taken down and read.  I have to get myself up and going again somehow.  Can’t exactly say I am looking forward to this, as I’ve flicked through before and it’s not the most riveting of reads, but has to be done.  If there’s just one flicker of enlightenment or inspiration in there, it’ll be worth it.  I need to feel confident again, need to feel that I am controlling my circumstances instead of them controlling me.  I need to do this so here goes….

Wish me luck.

SSL20608

Love and Hugs Radders xx

No comments:

Post a Comment