Thursday 14 April 2011

Something else I am interested in …

I love plants but when I was at Uni I developed a love for the rest of the countryside as well. 

I am now thinking about the environment in a mystical way, though. 

It all started because another of my passions is rocks and crystals.  I collect them and have been known, strangely, to pick up the most ordinary-looking rock or pebble because there was something about it that drew me to it. Weird really, I know …

1302772285742

I have always had a thing for the paranormal, too.  I know some people don’t believe and I think we should all be free to believe what we want.  This is just my personal view …

Somehow earth mysteries to me seems to combine a little bit of the two.  I found the above book in a second hand bookstore a while ago and had to buy it.  It’s a useful little primer on the subject of earth mysteries; what they are and what they aren’t.

The weather is grey today and cold here in west Wales, but today, I’ve got such a longing to be out there exploring.  I can’t explain it at all, so I think I will … I just love walking for its own sake and looking at what’s around me.  I am passionate about it.  Off I go then …

Love and Hugs Radders xx

No comments:

Post a Comment