Friday 11 March 2011

Yep, I Fess Up; It’s a Mess

Yep, as the title says, I gotta fess up; my study, where Radder’s World is created is a mess.  It’s been this way for several days now, much to the consternation of Mr Radders who is very tidy.

1299836037965

It’s not always this way – it does get tidied occasionally – not as often as it should, but I am messy – there I’ve said it.

1299835977923

1299835962898

1299835941897

I’m shaming myself into tidying it up – specially the bit below, which is kind of a dumping ground for anything and everything.

1299835923500

Trouble is – I kinda like it this way sometimes – it’s not perfect, not like one of those studies that you see in 25 Beautiful Homes magazine, but it’s mine.  It wraps itself around me like a warm cosy blanket on days when I need it to.

1299835895175

These pics capture the mess, but what they don’t capture is the fact that it’s always warm – usually the warmest room in the house; I love playing beautiful music here (tell you what type some other day); I love to burn scented candles and incense.  It’s where I create, but it’s where I relax too; I knit here, I watch films here; my daughters spend time here with me (we laugh here – a lot).

So, although it doesn’t look perfect, it’s my world and I love it lots.

Still might benefit from a tidy, I suppose.

Now, where’s me duster, polish and bin bag …

Bye for now Radders xx

No comments:

Post a Comment